2018 NC Jaycees Mid-Year Convention
August 3 @ 6:00 pm - August 5 @ 8:00 am
The North Carolina Junior Chamber Mid-Year Convention is an annual 2-day convention providing competitions, training, awards, networking opportunities and fun(!) organized by and for Jaycees from across the state of North Carolina.
Full registration includes trainings, meetings, Saturday Distinguished Service Award Luncheon, and Saturday evening awards banquet. Saturday lunch & dinner are both included in the price of full registration. Click here to register on Eventbrite!
Registration before July 23, 2018 (closes July 22nd at 11:59pm)
- $80 FULL Registration
- $20 Distinguished Service Awards Luncheon Only
- $60 Saturday Night Only (includes Awards Ceremony & Dinner)
Late Registration July 23-29th, 2018
- $95 Late FULL Registration
- $30 Distinguished Service Awards Luncheon Only
- $65 Saturday Night Only (includes Awards Ceremony & Dinner)
- For business meetings, trainings and Saturday lunch attire is business professional.
- The Saturday Awards Ceremony & Dinner attire is creative cocktail attire.
Reserve your hotel rooms now with the special NCJC rate of $109!
The cut off date of the block is 07/03/18. The code specific for the block is NCJ.
Check out our Facebook Group to RSVP & be automatically invited to events: