Dinner with a VIP: Mayor Allen Joines
November 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$3
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 1st at 6pm
- Location: Hutch and Harris (424 4th St NW, Winston-Salem, NC 27101)
- Cost: $3 fee to reserve space, attendees are responsible for their own food/beverage during this event
- RSVP: Please email [email protected] to reserve your space. This will be first come, first serve. Deadline for RSVP is 10/25/2018.
- How to pay: instructions will be sent via email after you rsvp.
- Of note: This is a Winston-Salem Jaycee Member Only Event, There is limited space for this event (15 attendees).
Join us for Dinner with a VIP! For our 2nd installment of this event, we are honored to have Mayor Allen Joines as our honored guest. Allen Joines was elected Mayor of the City of Winston-Salem in November 2001. He was re elected in 2005, 2009, 2013, and again in 2016, becoming the longest serving Mayor in the history of the city. During his tenure he has focused on rebuilding the economy, unifying the community, job development and reducing poverty. He has created initiatives to address homelessness and prevention of childhood obesity.
On November 1st, we will gather for dinner and discussion of leadership and ongoing developments in Winston-Salem. In order to keep this event intimate and to give everyone an opportunity to talk to the VIP, we are limiting the event to 15 people.
This event is open to current Winston-Salem Jaycees members. If you are not a member but would like to go, you can always join the Jaycees or reactivate your membership to ensure a seat.
Attendees will be responsible for purchasing their own food and drinks at the event and there is also a $3 per person fee to help cover the VIP’s dinner and to present him with a gift of appreciation for taking the time to meet with us.
For more information, contact Kayla Newman, Membership Vice President at [email protected].
Check out our Facebook Group to RSVP & be automatically invited to events: