- This event has passed.
Jaycees Night at Sibshops
Mar 10, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Enjoy helping young kids? Come out and aid siblings of special needs children to improve their own individual and social development skills through interactions with peers in partnership with the Family Support Network of Forsyth County. The most enjoyable part of this activity is allowing everyone the opportunity to be a kid again!
This is a fun event to learn and volunteer at!
We will play games with the children, eat dinner with them, and break into small groups for more fun activities!
*Volunteers will need to complete a form online for a background check.Please refer below for the instructions. *
To Complete the Online Volunteer Services Application Form:
• Go to www.wsfcs.k12.nc.us
• Point to Parents/Community
• Click on “Volunteers” in the drop down menu
• Click on “How do I volunteer?”
• Click on www.wsfcsvolunteers.com link at bottom of page
• Register as a New Volunteer
• Fill out top half of form
• Under “Which kind of Services….”, check Class Volunteer/Lunch Buddy
• SKIP the Level 2 questions
• Click Submit
• You will receive an email confirming your registration. Make sure you open it to acknowledge your receipt and activate your status.
Check out our Facebook Group to RSVP & be automatically invited to events: